Monday, May 14, 2007

Flip Flop

I love the things that come out of the mouth of my Bug. He comes up with the most random things to say. He also has some of the strangest reasoning that comes to mind.

We were recently getting ready to run out somewhere and he's got these adorable leather flip flops. Which are constantly lost. But the point of this is we were looking for them and he's running around talking to himself about finding his flip flops. I'm running around looking for them as well and I hear him walking down the hallway saying,

"I've got my Flop. Now where's my Flip."

LOL So cute. I never thought of it that way. I've never thought to call one or the other. They were both just flip flops. LOL

So there's the random Bug thought of the day!

There's not much else going on in my life. Just living and loving my Bug and waiting for the next turn. Love all of you.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online