Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Back Again.

So sorry. I've been slacking on my blog duties. LOL I know that all of you have been just salivating awaiting another blog from myself.

Ok....You can stop laughing now.

I don't have anything insightful or otherwise to blog about today. Just everyday stuff that will most likely ave you drooling on your keyboard before you get past this sentence.

Things are good. Grayson is still a toot but when is that going to change. We had a pretty good weekend. Started out just hanging around the house n Beaumont as it's Daddy's weekend. Then Sunday we headed for Spring for a Back the Badge Benefit at the local Hooters. Our friends Misty and John provided the music and there were motorcycles everywhere! Whoo Hoo! We got some great pics of Grayson on our friends Carl's bike both alone and with Daddy. Even Stephen made an appearance just 2 days after his surgery. There was also a band providing some good ole southern and biker rock and Grayson was jamming. He is the new king of air guitar. LOL

After that was over, a lot of the bikers left early because they thought that it was going to rain, we headed to Misty and Johns to relax on the back porch and let the kids run out the last of their energy.

And now I'm back in Beaumont until Wednesday. Then it's back to Spring.

Hope everything is well with everyone and I promise, as I have before but I really mean it this time, I will keep this better up to date.

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Hack Again? Why didn't you title this, "Back the Badge?" Consider changes and get back to me, Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Even Stephen...haha that's funny!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online