Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I'm at a loss.

How is it that people find so many things to blog about? I have my few lucid moments where I have something that actually means something to put in here but most of the time I'm just rambling about whatever comes to mind. Constantly trying to get into a flow that's both interesting and desirable to the average reader. I would love to be one of those that just sits down and starts typing and the thoughts flow like water never ending. To be one of those that's forced to wrap up at the end because it's gone on much too long. And for it to be easy to do. Not something that's forced or otherwise. Oh well. I'll continue my Random Ramblings of this Mommy Bug and hopefully you'll continue to read.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how u feel. Personally, I couldn't do this. I'm a man, of few words. But, just thought you'd like to know, I check this, everyday, to see what's goin' on. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online