Thursday, May 24, 2007

Prepaid Calling Cards

Pingo.com is a virtual International rechargeable phone calling card service.

My son has extended family in Brazil and just check out the Brazil calling card rates.

They offer $5 in free calling just for signing up and for every person you refer you get $5 in free calling as well. I personally like to have a back up to my cell phone. You just never know when something is going to happen.

Take for instance my last trip to the beach. My phone got wet and wasn't functioning. I couldn't make calls out or receive the calls that were coming in. had something happened I would have had to make a collect phone call to someone in order to get help. If I had had a calling card that wouldn't have been a problem.

So head on over and check it out. They have really affordable rates and even offer an auto reload feature to make your life that much easier. So head on over. Pingo.com is the premier prepaid calling card provider on the net today.







No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online