Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Just Stuff.

Working Out

I continued with working out yesterday. Did the stationary bike yesterday for 25 minutes and I love the feeling after you get off of one of those. It doesn't leave you completely out of breath and just overly tired. But you can really tell once you get up how hard you've been working.

I did my crunches and leg extensions with the ball and tried with the back extensions but my abs were killing me so I saved those for today.

Blech!


I think I'm getting sick. My throat started hurting last night and it's still hurting. I don't know if I'm getting strep or tonsillitis or what. But it can go away. I hate it when I get either or both of those. That's happened before. So yes I'll stay away from you until it's gone and I hope it goes away soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online