Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Heart Pay Per Post!

The title of this blog says it all. I really heart Pay Per Post. I've recently started using my blog to make some money on the side and I am loving it. It's really easy and hopefully it's going to earn my child care money each week. I have a 4 year old that goes to daycare and sometimes I just hate having to pay that money. So this is a great opportunity for me to earn extra money. All I have to do is check out the opportunities, pick one I want to blog about and follow the simple instructions.

I've been signed up for less then a week and I've already made $30. That's from only 4 blogs. So give it a try. Viral marketing is the wave of the future and I intend to continue to benefit from it.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online