Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Happy Hump Day!

Well we've all made it half way through another week. On my end there's been no drama and no injuries. Whoo! That's a record when compared to the last month or so.

I head to Beaumont tomorrow. I am taking my day without the Bug if it kills me. I'm going to shop without him hanging on me or constantly having to worry if he's run off somewhere or Mommy! I have to go potty. I'm not going to buy anything, if you can believe that. I'm just going to enjoy being myself. Not Grayson's Mommy for a few hours. I think I might but a book and just go sit and read it. Oh that would be nice. Not having to remind him that it's rude to try and carry on a conversation with someone while they're reading. LOL

Tomorrow is my friend Becca's 25th birthday! OMG. It seems like just yesterday I met her and she was only 17. LOL Now she's an old Momma with 2 kids. J/K.

Happy Birthday Becca! Love you girl!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online