Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Bug - The Movie!

I am excited about this movie. There's not much that I like better then a good horror movie. They don't scare me but I love the suspense of it all. I also really like Ashley Judd. She's great in anything she's in so this is going to be a treat for me.

What I really can't wait to see is how they make the Bug's thing believable.




Spooky. I can't wait.




I love this poster. Gives you an idea of what Ashley is up against. This poster gives you an idea of what's in store while focusing on the main character. It also gives you an idea of just how dark this movie is; what we as the viewer have to look forward too.




This one gives a little different view of the movie. This one lets you know that there's someone else effecting the outcome. Kind of a lurker in the shadows. Is this person going to add to the darkness and overall horror of it all or are they going to be the comic relief. With Harry Connick Jr you just never know what you're going to get.

So check out the movie. And I'll see you there.

bug movie

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online