Monday, May 28, 2007

Cars Cars Cars

My son is addicted to Cars. I think that he really is. Every time we see a red car it's Lightning McQueen. Every time we see a blue car it's Sally. All tow trucks are Mater. It's pretty bad. He's incredibly random and you could be having a conversation with him about whatever might be the topic at hand and he's going to come back with something about Cars. He has Cars toys, shoes, shirts. Everything you can think of Cars he's got it. Needless to say I am ready to pull my hair out. It was horrible before the movie even came out he wanted to watch the preview non stop. LOL So he would watch the preview 4-5 times a day and keep asking for more!

So I am boycotting Cars. he's watching it one more time today and then that's it. No more for at least a week. AHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online