Saturday, February 3, 2007

Eh!

It's just a lazy Saturday around here. The Bug is still with his Daddy and I find myself sitting at the computer shopping for the things that I have been putting off purchasing until my Income Tax Return comes in. This will hopefully be by the 13th and I can take care of some much needed buying.

I am in the market for a new car. Well a used new to me car. I've been looking at all kinds of places. I would really like to pay cash for something. I hate having a car payment. Absolutely hate it. It never fails that something enormously expensive will go wrong with my car and I then have a payment and whatever it's going to cost to fix it. So if anyone out there knows of anything for sale cash money let me know.

I get the Bug back tomorrow. He's coming home from, hopefully, a fun filled week with his Daddy.

The family is good. Friends are good. Nothing really to report. Just living and enjoying life.

Well I don't really have anything else to say but I hadn't posted in a while so here it is!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online