Monday, February 19, 2007

Blah Blah Blah!

I just feel like living up to the title of my blog. I feel like rambling. Let's see. Grayson is good. Being a bit of a toot but what's new there. Oh.....he got new shoes. And he couldn't be more thrilled.

We were in Wal Mart Friday night and I always glance through because of the great clearance sales that they have at the Wal Mart that I go to. It's the new on on 2978. Well anyway anytime I'm in a store and see something Cars I try to run by as quickly as possible or Grayson will most likely end up with it. So what should my eyes settle on about a millisecond after his did? A pair of Disney Pixar Cars shoes. He immediately starts asking for them. And I don't mean the bratty whining for something that he wants. He's saying, "Mommy? Can I have those Cars shoes Please?"

I mean how can you resist that? He isn't begging for candy, or a toy or a movie. He wants shoes. And he's being so sweet. And earlier in the night we were at Best Buy and he wanted to see something and I let him look at it knowing he wouldn't be getting it. Well I took it away to put it back and he didn't ask for it back or anything. Just said Thank You and went on his way.

So back to the original story. I got the right size and tried them on his little feet. They fit and he was absolutely thrilled. So he got his Cars shoes. Anytime we're anywhere he's yelling at people to come and look at his shoes. You would think that he'd gotten a new car or something. LOL

So there's my Mommy brag for the day. The tale of my sweet little Bug and how politely he conned me out of shoes.

And the urge to ramble is gone. TTFN

1 comment:

lokysmom79 said...

That is sooo cute! I'm sure he loves showing them off! I can just see him doing that! :) Logan is that way about clothes, he LOVES new clothes. Today they are wearing some new spring clothes, but I've yet to get them shoes. I'm thinking of getting them this weekend. We should go to the mall together! *hint hint*

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online