Thursday, February 8, 2007

I Have the Sweetest Bug Ever!

Last night was a horrible night. I paced and tossed and turned. I watched the same movie twice and read a book. I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired but for some reason sleep just wasn't coming. I finally got to the point that I was about to doze off, oh around 8 something in the morning, when the phone rang. Yep! I was a dope and left it in the room with me with the ringer on.

Well I tried in vain for another hour or so to get some sleep before beginning my day. The Bug even crawled in bed with me and laid there with me and was stroking my hair to help me sleep. Yeah! Not happening. So I went ahead and got my butt out of bed. I was a total loon all day. Just ask my nephews. I was so tired and doing every silly thing I could think of to stay awake.

Finally at about 5 in the afternoon I went in the room with Grayson and lay down on the bed with Bug. He was watching Jumangi. Well I curled up behind him wrapped my arm around his waste and went to sleep. He was so sweet. He just sat there. He put his headphones on and everything so that I would be able to sleep without the noise of the movie. Once the movie was over he even curled up next to me and took a nap with me. So sweet.

Yeah there's my Mommy brag for the day. Yes I gripe a lot about him but he's mine and I wouldn't trade him for anything.

1 comment:

Rene Perez said...

You wouldn't even trade him for Taco Bell that tastedededed the same but was calorie, sodium and fat free? :-D

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online