Monday, February 5, 2007

Blech!

I am feeling oogy! Yes that's a word. I have that chest congestion stuff and a slight cough.

I'm taking that Mucinex stuff, which I have to say works really well. But it does kind of make you medicine headish. It's not so bad that I can't function or drive or anything like that. But it's enough that I just want to take a nap non stop. LOL

So I'm almost at 20 lbs gone and working on the short term goal of 25 lbs! So I need to figure out how to reward myself when I reach my goal. Then I want to get the rest of my weight gone so that I can get my big reward. Not sure what that's going to be but I want it whatever it is. LOL

Um.....I don't know what else to say! I'm going to leave you with what I've said so far for now.

Cough Cough blech blech!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon. I'll be thinkin' about ya. :)

Rene Perez said...

*spray spray spray* Spraying your germs away so they don't mate with mine! LOL BLAH!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online