Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nothing much new!

There's not much new going on around here.

I'm addicted to ab exercises! LOL Rene and I were playing around on her puter yesterday because she's recently replaced parts to make her puter run better. Well I decided I would play around with the stability ball instead of just laying there. Good right? Well I'm addicted to the burn. LOL I did my 2 sets of jack knife crunches and then I wanted to do more. So I did some bridge ups on the ball. LOL Yeah I ended up doing yet another 2 sets of jack knife crunches. Then later that night Grayson was in the tub and I was in the living room doing another 4-6 sets of jackknife crunches and 2 more sets of the bridge ups! I know. Give it a rest. But I'm addicted to the burn. I love walking around and feeling that burn and knowing that I worked hard and did that!

I am going to be so hot!

Grayson's Latest Milestone!

Grayson has hit yet another milestone. Tears.......

HE'S SHAVING!





As you can see this is something that was absolutely necessary ;)!!!


Well that's all for now. More to come later! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't ya mean you're gonna be even hotter? lol :)

Rene Perez said...

Perhaps that "burn" is an infection. Try antibiotics! Bwahahahaha! Collin still wants Grayson to teach him his shaving technique. Thanks. I'll schedule and appointment.

lokysmom79 said...

That is good. I'm glad that you found something you like. As for Grayson, that is soooooo cute! His hair is SO long!!! Brian was like, "Who is that?" I said "Grayson" he was like "For real?" DUH! I guess he didn't recognize him since the last time he saw him, Grayson had JUST had a hair cut...then he says, "Dang, he's got a TON of hair!" LOL I guess we'll never have to worry about receeding hairlines! :) Logan hasn't started shaving yet, but he did tell his daddy that his arms were hairy!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online