Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Lost Another Button Hole Mommy!

My Bug is always coming up with inventive ways to tell me how he's feeling or the things that he's done.

When he's tired he'll tell me that his batteries are getting low.

Well he recently came out from a bath all fresh and clean and dressed in his Spider Man Baseball shirt. He loves this shirt and wears it often. Well we were at Aunt Rene's house and she looks at him and asks, "Who buttoned your shirt?"

" I did!" was his reply. This brings about many giggles from myself and anyone else in the room. The top left collar was folded under and the bottom right side had a helpless button hole hanging by itself looking quite lonely without it's button. "I lost another button hole Mommy!"

Well you can imagine the giggles that this brought. So cute. So I brought him over and unfolded his collar and showed him the button. I then set about unbuttoning his shirt and buttoning it correctly. This made him happy and he went on his way.

Don't you wish that you were still that innocent and it was just lost and not wildly annoying that you misbuttoned your shirt?

2 comments:

lokysmom79 said...

Where do you live? Anyway, that is really cute about buttons....Logan has been doing nothing but driving me nuts lately. *sigh*

Rene Perez said...

I loved that part! hee hee... He didn't lose a button..just the hole. Who loses a hole?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online