Wednesday, February 7, 2007

You're a Postal Worker!

My son has recently become addicted to Jumangi. The Animal Movie he calls it. Well he watches it constantly. If he's in his room playing Jumangi is in the background. Well we were sitting down to our super healthy and yummy dinner of Spaghetti, made with wheat pasta, ground white turkey and yummy vege filled sauce, when he tells me in a very condescending voice, "You're a Postal Worker!"

Now I know where this came from and I ask him why I am a Postal Worker. He has no reply. Just repeats his previous statement and once again tells me that I am a Postal Worker. LOL

For those of you that haven't seen the movie in a while there's a part where Van Pelt, the human hunter, goes into an ammunition shop and requests a gross of ammo that hasn't been made since 1903. So he requests a replacement weapon and they tell him that certain forms need to be filled out and that there's a 3 day waiting period. He throws gold coins on the counter and they promptly close the store to accommodate his request. The salesman then asks, "You're not a Postal Worker are you?"

So I guess to my 4 year old in his infinite wisdom that this is funny and quite the insult. LOL I personally don't understand it but heck. He's 4 and I won't rain on his parade.

So.......Are you a Postal Worker?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so funny. lol

Rene Perez said...

You've been a little loony and out of sorts today. Postal worker.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online