Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Cough Cough!

Yes! I'm still coughing and taking the Mucinex crap. Which I have to say is the nastiest medicine out there since Nyquil! And it's a pill. I complain that it needs a coating on the outside only to have Rene chime in that it works faster without it! yeah yeah yeah! I know. But it's still gross. I hate it.

Ok I'm done throwing my temper tantrum about medicine.

Nothing much to report. Grayson is getting better with his potty training thanks to the introduction of his potty chart. He gets a glow in the dark puffy star sticker every time he successfully goes potty. Now this includes wiping and not getting his big boy pants ewwwwy. But when he messes up he gets a star taken away. So this is making the stars way more valuable to him. When he earns so many stars he will get a surprise! Let's hope that this instills the good potty habits that I'm hoping he will soon adopt.

Weight loss is back on track for me after a free weekend of bbq and spinach dip and cheese ball. Well the food portion anyway. I need to work the exercise part back into it. Well cardio that is. I'm still doing my toning/strength exercises. It's easier for me to do a bunch of those exercises then it is for me to get up and do cardio. Oh well.

I am still in the market for a car so anyone who knows of anything of interest let me know! Please!

Grayson is good. Still being as silly as ever. Family is good. Everythings pretty good.

Write more later!

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

I do not chime.

Anonymous said...

get well soon hun. I'm thinkin' about ya. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online