Thursday, July 19, 2007

We all want to change our names at some point right?

Today was a normal day. We were all just hanging out and being silly. My sister then suggests that we go by our middle names. So all the kids start in with what they're going to be called for the day. There's Wesley, Kyle, Elaine, Shelby, Caroline, McKenna, Leslie and Christopher. Grayson being the last name listed then speaks up, "I want to be called Water."

So there it is. My son has picked his new name and he's to be called Water from how on. LOL What do you think? When you were a kid what was it that you wanted to change your name to? I was Shelby! LOL Leave me a comment and let me know.

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

I wanted to be Missy. I wrote the name Missy on all of my papers in Kindergarten. ???

Anonymous said...

I remember that!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online