Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'll call you Shitty!

Parental Advisory: Explicit Language!


This is along the same lines as the last blog.

Water, as he is now called, was running around naming things. His beloved Bee Bear is named Shadow. The vacuum cleaner, Mirror. A hanger was named hand. I don't recall everything that he named but those are just some examples. I think that I stopped listening at this point. My sister and I were talking and I here from across the room, "And I'll call you Shitty!" LOL I am flabbergasted. He's not supposed to be talking like this. I look over to see what it is that Water is referring to and there sits Sassy the cat. She's very quietly licking her paws having just been named Shitty when she really should have been quite offended! Apparently she's ok with this new name and we now have Water and Shitty! LOL


Yes he was appropriately reprimanded for saying this obscenity. Just thought that it was funny.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online