Friday, July 20, 2007

Final Bug Update!

Well.....It's Friday. Grayson was throwing up on Wednesday and running a pretty high fever all day. I kept him on mild foods all day and the next day he still had a fever. I went ahead and kept him on mild foods all day yesterday, including no milk, and his fever was down to low grade. So last night he finally got to have some regular food and so far nothing has sprung forth! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything is back to normal. He's back to his cantankerous self so I'm taking that as a good sign.

I would like to say Happy Birthday to my friend Jessica. She's down here from Seattle because her family is making the sacrifice of her hubby being sent over seas to the Phillipines and I don't get to see her near enough. This summer just hasn't worked out and due to the Bug's sickness I am missing out on her totally rad 80's party! I love you Jess! Happy Birthday and I swear. I'll see you soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online