Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Reading Tutors!

Reading tutors are ready and waiting to help your child at Score Educational Centers. They can help your kids between K-10 ages and get them on the way to confidence.

I never needed one. Reading just happens to be my strength. My sisters as well. But my brother could have really benefited from a reading tutor at Score Educational Centers. He gave up an entire summer to tutor with the previous years teacher to improve his reading skills, only to wind up not much further a long then he already was. Maybe if he'd continued his sessions with a tutor at Score he'd know the joy that the rest of his family enjoys.

So head on over and get your child the help they need today. I'm thinking of enrolling my 4 year old just to really cement those skills he'll be learning very soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online