Friday, July 6, 2007

Portable Scanner

I don't know about anyone else but I've really gotten on the wireless bandwagon. With my recent acquisition of a laptop I am hooked. So naturally I want all the nifty gadgets that go along with it. Web cam, portable printer, wireless mouse, wireless keyboard and 10 key pad. So naturally a portable scanner is the very next thing on my list.

A portable scanner seems to me like the next logical step. I know that I have a ton of pics that need to be scanned and uploaded but an even better use, and the target demographic I might add, is for th mobile professional.

No longer will you need to go out of your way in order to scan documents when on the road. With the ScanShell 2000N portable scanner tracking down the equipment you need is a thing of the past. The lightweight scanner is powered using only the USB 2.0 port. The ScanShell 2000N can be conveniently carried along with a laptop and requires only a small icon on your desktop. The software included is super easy to use with it's unique launch button that starts your imaging application instantly.

The Scanshell 2000N is the latest in convenience so check it out.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online