Thursday, June 21, 2007

Thankful Thursdays!

1. I am thankful for Crystal Light. Without it I would never get my water in.

2. I am thankful for bathtubs. My son would stay in there for hours if I'd let him. Ahhhhhh quiet time.

3. I am thankful for my persistence. My child support has finally started coming in again.

4. I am thankful for my Bug. Regardless of how much I scream I don't know what I'd do without him!

5. I am thankful for dirt. For the past 2 days my Bug has been busily playing in a giant hole and my days have been that much quieter.

6. I am thankful for my family. They're tolerant and loving no matter what I do and I couldn't ask for more in that department.

7. I am thankful for my friends. Eh. They put up with me. That's enough.

8. I am thankful, on occasion, for alcohol. Sometimes it just relaxes me.

9. I am thankful for down comforters. There's nothing better to snuggle down into then a down comforter.

10. I am thankful for Alton Brown! I love him so much and he loves me way more then my sister Rene!

1 comment:

Rene Perez said...

I wouldn't say such things if I were you!

-Rene'

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online