Friday, June 22, 2007

My little Southpaw!

will be starting pre k soon and me being like every other overly obsessive mother out there I want him to be ahead of the game. He's a fast learner but I want him to have a leg up so to speak.

So I'm considering an Innovative Tutor. They have programs for kids ranging from Pre K on up to high school.

My main concern is he's left handed and there's no one around that's left handed. I've tried but I think that a personable tutor would be just the answer to helping him get it down.

Check out the Score website if your child is having trouble in school or if you are just looking for a good Summer program for them. They offer personal academic coaching, positive reinforcement and a customized curriculum for your child.

It could be the answer to your academic child's academic prayers.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online