Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhh! Vacation Bible School!

I love whoever thought this up. Not only is Grayson learning about Jesus and getting to spend much needed time with other kids but I get an entire free morning to get things done that I normally can't do without him following me around.

And he loves it. His first day I picked him up and he wanted to stay. Then he came home and took a nap. When he woke up he informed me that it was time to go to Bible School. I let him know that after he went to sleep it would be time to go again. Then after dinner he again informed me that it was time for Bible School. Once again. After you go to sleep. So what does he say after his bath? It's time to go to Bible School!

Well he finally got to go this morning and he's loving it. He's even going to go to another one the week after next! I'm ecstatic!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online