Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I've said it before.......

and I'll say it again.

I HATE SPIDERS!

So the other night I was in Beaumont as I am every other weekend trying desperately to get some sleep in the overly cold room that is Chad's. I finally doze off to dream of working, with Ellen Degeneres no less, at some kind of school carnival. Well we're working away and I get sent to the back room to get something that we've run out of. This dream has gotten pretty fuzzy but this next part I am having no trouble remembering.

I go to the back to get whatever it is and I'm hunting frantically. The next thing I know I discover a GIGANTIC spider in the back room. And I mean gigantic. This thing is at least 6 ft from leg to leg and I can't handle little ones let alone spiders that are big enough to eat me whole.

I'm scrambling over pallets and crates trying to get away from the Monster Spider only to hear this overly sweet voice coming from the other side of the room. And who is it? It's Ellen. She's calling to her pet spider. Yes. I said pet. Why did she bring this thing to a kids carnival? I don't know. But she's over there kind of bending down and clapping her hands the way you would for a dog and calling this "things" name. I don't remember the name but we'll say she called it Fluffy.

So I'm cowering in a corner hoping that this stupid spider is going to finally answer his owners calls when I FELT this thing touch my back. When I say felt. I felt it. Not just in the dream but when I was awake. I leaped out of my dream state and out of the bed in one motion, which is really easy when you're sleeping on an air mattress. I was looking frantically. Maybe Grayson was trying to wake me up. Nope. He's silent. Not waking up at all. Chad is at work. This spider really touched me!

I'm shivering right now thinking about it. I can still feel it touching me in the middle of the back now! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

So this is for everyone once again. I know it was my dream but I'm taking this as my chance to remind people. Especially you people with spiders name Charlotte. I hate spiders and if they touch me I will kill it. I don't care! I hate them. They scare the crap out of me.

Ok. Done.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online