Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Burn Notice

USA Network's Burn Notice is the newest cable network series. And they're getting into the Spy business.

BURN NOTICE (bûrn nō'tĭs) n.

1. An official statement by one intelligence agency to other agencies, domestic or foreign, that an individual or group is unreliable.

And that's just what's happened on the newest series. The main character, Michael Westen (Jeffrey Donovan), while on assignment has received a burn notice. And now he's got to find out why. He's got to fly totally beneath the spy network radar to clear his name. So that got me thinking. What would I do? What would I be doing to ensure that no one knew who I was while going about my investigation?

I would be a master of disguise. I would refer to the skills of the other spy's that I've observed and be able to change my appearance with the simplest of materials. I imagine myself being discovered and stopping ducking into the nearest drug store to see what I can get. Wrapping paper would make a great wrap around skirt. We know they sell different kinds of panty hose and tights so that would be easy. Find some funky hair pieces and putting them here and there. Some nice big sunglasses and a big bag and I'm done. Blend in with some group while getting out while they're searching for the person that I used to be.

OH I want to be a spy now. I would of course have all the best gadgets that you can get on the black market at my disposal! Whoo! I can't wait! I so know what I want to be when I grow up.

So check it out and live out your Spy fantasies through USA Networks Burn Notice.





No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online