Monday, June 4, 2007

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I love the feeling of sitting on the couch with something yummy to eat after having just gotten out of the shower. I LOVE IT. And today it felt even better. I went to the Sand Castle contest this past Saturday at East Beach in Galveston. And of course. I look like a lobster. Well parts of me do. So I've been putting on every lotion and aloe thing that I can find to sooth it and help with the overall dryness. Well that leads to just feeling sticky and nasty. So I got a shower today, luke warm of course, then put the sunburn relief gel on there. I then sat on the couch with some frito pie and a big glass of crystal light. Talk about relaxing. And yummy. For some reason I'm just not a big fan of the frito pie bit today it was hitting the spot.

Am I strange? Am I the only one that enjoys this?

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online