Thursday, January 25, 2007

Public Service Announcement!

For those of you that have been reading my blog on My Space and here you may be seeing a bit of a resemblance. Ok. One heck of one. Blogging for me started out as a place to vent or just share my life. Well I'm turning over a new leaf that is blogging. I want to have a place where I get my thoughts out on paper so to speak. Somewhere to write down ideas that are constantly running through my head. Somewhere to put all of Grayson's escapades! So here it is. And I promise. It's going to get better and I will stop copying and pasting! LOL Just need to get the hang of this "journaling" thing and get those old wheels running again. So hang in there and come back often.

3 comments:

lokysmom79 said...

I read it. :) So there! ;)

lokysmom79 said...

I read it. :) So there! ;)

Rene Perez said...

I read it too.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online