Friday, January 26, 2007

My Bug!

This is a repeat of a blog that I posted a few months ago but it bares repeating!

I love that Grayson says Punkin instead of Pumpkin.

I love that when I am upset Grayson gives me a hot wheel to make it better.

I love that Grayson tells me that he loves me daily without prompting.

I love that after just one day at school Grayson runs to me like it's been a week.

I love that Grayson says sammich instead of sandwich.

I love that Grayson still likes to cuddle with me just because.

I love that a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich totally makes his day.

I love that he says Kika Butter instead of Peanut Butter.

I love that when Grayson sings in the tub.

In short I am in love with my son. He has been the #1 man in my life since the moment I knew I was pregnant. Almost 5 years ago. I thank God daily that I have him and don't know where I would be or what I would do without him. He can make me laugh and cry in the same moment. He infuriates me and makes me eternally happy from one moment to the next. Everything I do is for my little Bug. I used to measure success by how much money I had or what I could buy. I now measure my success by how happy my son is. So, in my eyes, I am the most successful person I know. Simply mention his name and I overflow with pride. I only hope that one day I can make him as proud.



I posted this blog again because I needed to remind myself to have patience with him. Some of the things that I mentioned above have changed. He now says Peanut Butter and sandwich. But he's going through something right now and I get so frustrated with him on a daily basis. So this is actually a little self help for myself. God give me strength!

1 comment:

lokysmom79 said...

I loved this the first time you posted it. :) I hear you on the "phases" thing. Logan is FINALLY getting into a very good stage, just as Kylee begins her freaking horrible 3's. :( Oh well, I can't have them both perfect, can I? Anyway, Grayson is adorable, and hang in there...all moms feel frustrated!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online