Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Update Time!

I started a new position on Monday! It's a temp job that will last for at least 8 weeks but there's already talk of the possibility of perm. I'm excited. I really like this company and it's laid back style. There's a gym on the premisis so I can workout as often as I want. I'm happy to report that despite offering free fountain cokes I haven't not partaken. I'm sticking to my regimine of water with fiber and eating healthy foods. I have my nouriche yogurt shake for breakfast, and a Lean Cuisine for lunch! Whoo! And strangely enough I rarely need a snack! I haven't had one yet! Whoo! I started school on Monday as well. That's a little hard to work into the schedule but I'm figuring it out! I can't wait for the work to pay off.

Hope that everyone is well. I hope to talk to everyone soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online