Thursday, August 2, 2007

Money Money Money!

I am loving the virtual world. Not only am I connecting with friends I haven't seen in years but now I am earning money!

Bloggerwave is the latest blogging community where you can be paid to doing what you're already doing. Blogging. Just join, and once your blog is approved you can take advantage of opportunities and earn some money on the side, or depending on your page rank you can get into some big money.

Head on over. It could be the opportunity you've been looking for.

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

You've been tagged.. check out my blog for details about the middle name meme! :-D

Kimmie said...

Hmm, curious if you don't mind me asking...how much money do you make for the post you chose to write and publish?

I went over to bloggerwave and read through...but it didn't talk about how much (which I can imagine varies, but is there a fixed basic line here?)

Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

kimmie28@gmail.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online