Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Halloween!

No. I'm not already preparing for the rapidly approaching holiday. I'm talking about the movie. Yes the one that we thought was officially done. Check out the trailer below and we'll continue below.



Ok. So in George Lucas fashion we're going back to the begining. I personally kind of like the idea of a prequel. It's worked with Star Wars and the Hannibal series. WHy can't it work with this?

I am excited to see this one. It looks like one I'm really going to enjoy not to mention making me want to see all the other Halloween movies again.

Rob Zombie wrote and directed this particular rendition and in typical Rob Zombie fashion it's appropriately dark. This movie is going to really give those with weak consitutions out there a run for their money.

This Halloween Movie, is going to be even better then the rest because it goes back to the beginning. It really lets you see what's behind all the other movies and just might bring a little perspective.

I don't actually have a favorite scary movie but I'm hoping to fill that role. Maybe this will be the movie to do just that.

Halloween opens in theatres August 31st! Are you ready?



No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online