Saturday, January 3, 2009

I fell off the wagon.

I blogged at one point, not sure if it was this one or not, about being addicted to the burn of working out. I would do weights everynight before bed, as well as general toning exercises. Then during the day I was constantly on my stability ball and doing the walk away the pounds tape with ankle weights and hand weights. Well I stopped working out and it took a while but I'm seeing the results of not keeping up at least a part time exercise routine. Well I fell off the wagon. I found a dvd at Academy that's from The Zone. It combines cardio and toning through resistance bands. It's only a 10 minute work out and very effective. So I'm loving the burn again. Well for now I am. In the morning it may be a different story. But I'm going to alternate this with the Walk Away the Pounds tape. Going back to using the hand weights and stability ball and wearing my ankle weights throughout the day. I can't wait to start seeing results! I'll post pics! Well maybe! We shall see. LOL

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online