Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Years Resolutions!

Does anyone make these? I usually try to. Not necessarily to change anything about my life, but to try to do more of what I know I already am.

I constantly look around at my life and notice how much I'm sacrificing of myself for other people, my job, what have you. I always say throughout the year that I'm going to take better care of myself. Take better care of my physical self, meaning eating better, working out, and getting enough sleep. Taking care of my emotional self by taking the time for myself where I can really evaluate where I am and where I want to be. Taking care of myself so that I can take care of my son in a manner that will leave him happy and grateful to have had the childhood that I gave him.

So that's my resolution this year. I'm going to take better care of myself. Whether that means physically, emotionally or any other ally that's what it's going to be. I'm not going to lose myself in the day to day life. I'm going to take that hour to take a bath and read my book. I'm going to take that 15 minutes to get my eye brows done because it makes me feel better about myself. I'm going to take the time to work out and make myself healthier so that I can be around longer for my son and everyone in my life. The only person I'm trying to please in this is myself. If I'm not happy then I can't very well make anyone elses life better.

What are you resolving?

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Great one! I hope that you'll be doubly blessed in 2009!! This sounds like a great resolution. I want to follow along! No more hair cuts once a year! LOL And I've still never had a pedicure. I need to do these things and lose the guilt! And remember, it's okay to say no. Anyone who has you for a friend needs to count their blessings! Love ya!

Your favorite sister,
Beautiful Princess Rene'

Emil Thomos said...

Starting a challenge is one way to gain popularity for your brand and that’s what we do every now and then. Being a health-focused store, we sometimes do a healthy smoothie challenge, or something like that, for a number of days to weeks. In order for these challenges to go viral, we have to design new poster ads and social media pictures to spread the word. We have worked with many designers because of this, and although we have been satisfied by all, For Logo Design managed to make an impression on us with their strong designing skills. Their customer service also played a role in us wanting to work with them again!

for logo design

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online