Friday, December 26, 2008

I think I might actually possibly be back!

I come to you today ashamed. I know how you yearn for daily glimpses into my life. How you salivate at the very thought of peering into my world and marveling at my greatness. I stand before you head bowed in shame, my proverbial tail tucked between my legs. I weep rivers when I imagine the pain I've caused you. I'm racked with guilt at the thought of depriving you of your most anticipated daily event. The remorse I feel can only be matched by the conviction with which I make the following promise.

I promise to no longer leave you alone and without the words you anticipate daily. To visit daily to enthrall you with the life you've come to crave as much as candy to a child. I will grace you daily with only what I can provide. You will no longer need to search aimlessly for other sources to quench your thirst. I am here. I will not leave you alone.


LOL....Ok sorry. Just felt like being overly dramatic for a little bit. But seriously. I'm back. I'll come and update daily. Make that subscription you have, and you better have one, worth it. I'll also get back to mobile blogging. That way you can see all the crazy things I find in this great city of Longview. LOL.

Until tomorrow! ;)

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online