Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Burn!

So I posted that I'd fallen of the wagon. Well I'm still mozying along. I started this last Saturday with a dvd of cardio and resistance band toning. After a day of letting my muscles rest I was going to start with the 2 mile walk away the pounds tape with ankle weights and hand weights, but my thighs were still just a little too sore. So I waited until last night. I started exercising only to find that I was due to head out the door for my taxi runs for the night in 15 minutes. So I tackled that 2 mile walk tonight. I made it all the way through with ankle weights leaving the hand weights until it's a little easier. I'll give my lower half a rest tomorrow and work on my top half with some hand weights and stability ball. Wish me luck that I see at least a small result soon. My 30th birthday is in less then a week. Shhhhhhhhh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, im a single mom from the philippines. browsing around and stumbled on your site randomly :) maybe we can share stories some time? feel free to pass by blog account :)

tc

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online