Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My Bug Loves his Daddy!

Lord knows that I have my problems with the turd but Grayson loves him.

I've gotten to recently discover this because Chad, that's Grayson's Daddy, has been staying with us until he moves to Beaumont. Well anyway. Chad works nights so when Grayson wakes up Chad is usually sleeping. Grayson always wakes up to ask where his Daddy is and then proceeds to drape himself across him and watch him sleep. All the while with a cheesy grin. It's really the sweetest thing.

So from now on when I'm having trouble with whatever little quirk it is that's decided to rear it's ugly head I'll just refer to this blog and the video that I'm about to post. No matter how much I may want to kill him Grayson loves him and that's all that matters.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

1 comment:

lokysmom79 said...

This is true. Kids can usually see the good in people even when we sometimes can't....oh to have that childish way of trusting and loving again!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online