Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bronchitis Ick!

Yes you read right! I've been blessed with Bronchitis. Blech. I'd been fighting it for a few weeks. I'd decided it was my allergies and was doing my best to do what I could to make it better. I was taking Benadryl everyday, had a humidifier for the room and short of digging a gigantic hole to put the house in and hooking a hose up to my truck to run the exhaust into I wasn't going to replicate the Houston air here. So after work Friday I decide I better go to the doc that all my efforts have been futile. I went to the ER and was thankfully in and out within an hour. They gave me Zithromax and a cough suppresant, which was in pill form and just weird, but I'm on the mend. Chad had to deal with the bedroom having a humidifier and a vaporizer going at the same time but he was a good sport about it and I'm being babied! LOL

I'll right more later. I need to take my medicine as there's about to be a lung included with this post!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you went to the dr.! Hope you're on the mend soon.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online