Monday, September 29, 2008

Back! I hope!

I know. I've been gone for some time leaving you hungrily anticipating my next post. Well you will hunger no longer. I have returned. You can now feed your insatiable appetite for my random droppings of minute intelligence.

LOL...I'm just kidding. If that paragraph wasn't just dripping with sarcasm I don't know if I've read one that is.

I was gone for sometime, between internet connections, I am however back. I have a new Toshiba Satellite Laptop with which to enthrall you, and a temporary internet connection.

Nothing much has changed. Grayson has gone on to the forever stimulating world of Kindergarten, Chad is now working for a Security company and I continue to toil awal as a bartender/waitress. Life is good, the bills are paid, and we are all healthy for the time being.

It's late so I will post more tomorrow.

Welcome Back Me!

2 comments:

Rene Perez said...

Wow Leiann! You should be a writer..loved this post. Literally! I loved it.. you have such big girl words! I want to learn big girl words too!!!!

lokysmom79 said...

Well, well...long time no see. Glad to hear that all is well in your world. You should use your internet connection to email me. You really should.

Wishing you the best.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online