Monday, October 15, 2007

Leave of Absence Continued

I put in my last post that there might be some things that were just a little too much. Well here are those things. Stop reading now if you do not care to read.







So I went to my PCP for the first time to see about getting my thyroid checked. He did that and everything was fine. Well one of the things that they always ask women, is when was your last menstrual cycle. I haven't had one since January of 02. He was very concerned about this. I haven't been worried because I have the birth control method, the Mirena IUD. One of the side effects, however not very common, with the particular IUD is that some women stop having a period completely. Well he confirmed this and everything is fine there. Even the super light spotting and cramping that I had for a little bit there is normal. Apparently you can do this when these things are about to come out. Which is in December.

So that's it on the update of the last couple of months. Nothing more to report as of now. As soon as I get the pics from this last weekend uploaded I'll be filling you all in on that.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online